Are you in the midst of a closet cleanout? Ready to trade in those Designer pieces for cash? Here's how to become an ADC Consignor:
1. Select your in-season MENS and WOMENS clothing, shoes, and accessories. Make sure everything is in excellent, like-new condition and is freshly cleaned, pressed, and folded nice and neat. If you bring your items on hangers please include a garment bag.
2. We love items that are in-style and on-trend but have a weakness for unique pieces that stand out. We choose based on the styles our customers are currently buying and accept select designers (see below for a list of some of the brands we love). We are not strictly interested in Designer, so if you are looking to consign Contemporary, and Modern brands we welcome you with open arms.
3. Click here to Book your Consignment appointment. We do not currently accept walk-ins at our Dundas West location.
4. ADC sets the selling price. When an item sells, you receive 50% of the selling price for luxury accessories/shoes, bags and clothing, 40% for Modern and Contemporary brands.
5. When your items sells you can collect payment via cheque every 15th of the following month or Store credit.
Brands we love to consign at ADC:
This is not the complete list so don't sweat...